St. Gabriel's Organics' Moss Killer
Do you have a moss problem but no clue what to do about it? Is your moss giving you new carpet in all the wrong places? Is moss creating a dangerous situation and a liability for you and your family? The very last thing you want is to have everyone slip sliding away at your expense. It's time to put a stop to this problem right now and we are going to help you do it!
Ok , so what exactly can be done to get rid of your moss problem? I mean really get rid of it this time once and for all. Whether you have moss on your walkways, your landscaping or at your place of business, Moss Killer is definitely the answer. Keep reading to learn everything there is to know about Moss Killer.
What is Moss Killer?
- It removes moss build-up on bricks, concrete, sidewalks, decks, steps, fences, even the shingles on your roof or anywhere else moss grows - but don't spray it on your grass
- Made from natural essential oils and soap
- It is safe to use around ponds and streams
- Kills most of your moss overnight, just sweep away all the dead moss the next day
- It won't stain your wood decks or your bricks
Moss Killer is a natural herbicide and is effective at controlling unwanted moss growth without poisoning the whole area - which is why you may need to re-treat the area if moss, lichen, or mildew returns.
Where can I use Moss Killer?
- Moss Killer can be used on bricks, concrete, sidewalks, decks, steps, fences, roof shingles or anywhere moss grows
- Around ponds or streams
Is there anywhere that I CANNOT use Moss Killer?
- DO NOT use Moss Killer on copper gutters, downspouts, or other fixtures as it can harm copper finishes
- DO NOT use Moss Killer near any other plants because there are many different plants that are susceptible to the moss killing reaction
- Always wear gloves
- Follow the directions on the label
- Wash your hands with soap when finished
- Don't use on windy days to avoid getting it in your eyes
- Moss Killer contains many of the same ingredients as some of our other products so try to avoid over spray on your other plants and your lawn
We think you will agree, once you have tried Moss Killer that it is the best moss killer available on the market today. However, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase; so if you are not happy with how Moss Killer performed then we have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Moss Killer is an exceptional product that will get rid of your moss lickety split - so what are you waiting for? Do you like all of that additional moss scrubbing labor? I didn't think so.
Note: Moss Killer Concentrate formula is not registered for sale in the state of M ichigan, or Oregon.